Halcyon Hospice & Palliative Care brings a clinically-directed, interdisciplinary team to nurture, support, and heal during the last stages of an illness and into the bereavement period.
We specialize in the physical, social, spiritual, and emotional care of our patients and their families. We have professionals and volunteers available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Halcyon Hospice is committed to a standard of excellence in providing sensitive, patient-centered healthcare to hospice patients and families.
At any point in our lives, we (or a loved one) may be faced with the transitions of a life-limiting illness or incurable disease. Hospice is precisely for those moments – to pause, to be present, to listen, to bring peace, and to settle the restlessness that can accompany the uncertainty of change.
- Hospice care is faithfully holistic and focuses on the unique, personal wishes of an individual patient and family.
- Hospice care does not seek to cure life-limiting disease, it does not seek to hasten or prolong death. Instead hospice care offers comfort and support for patients and their families.
- Hospice care allows for emotional and spiritual growth while physical conditions change.
- Hospice care is provided anywhere a patient calls home.
- Hospice care honors the potential for growth in this cycle of life, bringing a clinically-directed, interdisciplinary team to nurture, support, and heal during the last stages of an illness and into the bereavement period.
- Hospice offers end of life care without regard to age, gender, nationality, race, creed, sexual orientation, disability, diagnosis, availability of a primary caregiver, or ability to pay.